* Make your own grenadine. My Dad and I were talking about all of the corn syrup in mixers and how it must be better to make your own. Now I need a recipe for homemade Rose's lime juice.
* I will know that I have "made it" when I can buy all of the Heath Ceramics dishes that my kitchen requires.
* Frescapies! All of these sound so, so good.
* It is interesting what you find when you're looking for something else.
* Something I've always wondered: why isn't December the coldest month of the year?
* I seem to be becoming obsessed: more yarn-y wreaths.
* For the person who has everything: The Beef Jerky Purse.
** relative value of "saddened," of course. I love a surreal roadside attraction about just about any subject -- and Christus Gardens more than fit that description. Plus, now that it's gone, there's one less place that I can point to and say, "My friend Andrea almost got me kicked out of there."