A day late, I know. Yesterday was kinda full, what with launching a book and all....
Thanks for all of your support!
Now, the things:
* I can't stop reading Fed Up With Lunch. I don't even know how to start talking about all of the issues this teacher brings up. I just kind of sit here and flap my hands at the screen.
* Knit your own flagellate organism.
* Dear craft gods: Please keep the beads away from me, because I don't need to be sucked down that particular rabbit hole. Thanks.
* The environmental impact of feminine hygiene products.
* If you're ever wondered what to do with your old phone book, wonder no longer.
* How much do I love Tina Fey?
* I like the idea of the Fontifier but would like to use someone else's handwriting.
* The visions of steady hand that these cake balls must have required leave me in awe.
* These WPA posters speak to me.
* Tony Bourdain's current trip to (and future show about, I assume) Liberia is both horrific and fascinating. Let's all hope he gets out alive.
* Benjamin Svetky taps into the existential drama of Mo Willems' Elephant and Piggie books. BTW: E & P are my favorite kids books ever. I have been known to give them as gifts to both small people and adults.