* Oddly enough, I think I stayed in the very same room that Elizabeth Gilbert did. This just adds to the many things I didn't know about Knoxville.
* I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this response to "California Gurls."
* Not sure why I find this charming.
* I'd like to shrink myself and live in these.
* What I like about these clips of scientists explaining what would happen if you stuck your hand in the Large Hadron Collider is the pause each takes to work through all of the different parameters before speaking. I also like that none of them start with "why on Earth would you do that?"
* I'm making one of these this weekend. Who wants a slice?
* In anticipation of the next Culture novel's release, a primer of the universe.
* Steve from "Blue's Clues" talks about his date with a Playmate.
* Not only do I take great comfort in hearing about how professional chefs have injured themselves, I also love the layout that the NYT put on this piece.
* An experiement worth watching, if only to see if his wife beats him about the head and shoulders with a meat puck.
* I can't wait to see what comes out of this collaboration between Etsy and Nasa.
* Mike Birbiglia. Sleepwalk with Him.