* Shush Shush Shush your monkey mind.
* Mike Rowe works at the Wool Mill. It'll kill ya.
* I might have to go here.
* Some books are only meant for burning.
* Mostly for my Dad: Hitchens debates Blair.
* "We live underground."
* On post-partum depression and psychosis in the early 1900s. Now I want a copy of this book.
* As an only child, I find the sibling thing fascinating.
* I gave her my heart... (ht to Heidi)
* My second favorite Scott on his Christmas CD. And "Snoopy and the Red Baron" always chokes me up, too.
* The subtle power of stereotypes. Also from Slate: an interactiveish map that shows how diabetes is moving across the country. It seems clear from this that we should treat it as an infectious disease and simply quarantine the southeast U.S. Or something like that.