* One of these would be perfect in our backyard.
* While the speech is lovely, it was this stat that made me start: "a third of the country's black male population has been incarcerated at some point in their lives."
* Why it's hard to take someone's licence away.
* An answer to a question I've always had.
* I just remembered that I have a jar of pignoli in my freezer...
* On the foolishness that a transvaginal ultrasound will make you love your fetus.
* Apologies and parenting. I think every new parent does this. It's like the stages of grief.
* I honestly can't tell if I'm laughing or crying.
* I've added it to my Netflix queue.
* The twitching teens of Le Roy, New York. (This story fascinates me, btw, almost as much as the disembodied feet.)