* Every summer I swear that this will be the summer I learn to can. Every summer I fail to do this. But, hey, having this couldn't hurt.
* Madonna defines third wave feminism.
* About vaginal pH, prostitutes and HIV. Also about bizarre things humans do because of superstition. (Please don't read if the idea of lime juice on your ladyparts makes you queasy.)
* Speaking of: men speak their minds about women's health.
* Do I need more yarn? No. No I do not. But this is tempting. And it's for charity!
* Goodness, how gorgeous.
* Note to self: eat here.
* If you get a chance (and are in your 40s), check out the Victorious homage to The Breakfast Club. It's better than it has any right to be. Of course, the kids had no idea why the Featureless Saint and I were so amused by their show.
* What does that even mean?
* On existentialism and Elephant and Piggie.
* A possible explanation for all of those feet. Not sure I trust the source, tho. (hat tip to nerak.)