* This makes me laugh every dang time I see it.
* John Steinbeck's writing tips.
* Women are everywhere.
* They changed the world - and so can you. Every kid should watch this. Every adult, too.
* And this makes me sad.
* Arg. If only this were playing until May! Arg!
* My husband never gets asked this question.
* "Instead of equality at work and in the home, we settled for "choice", "flexibility" and an exciting array of badly paid part-time work to fit around childcare and chores. Instead of sexual liberation and reproductive freedom, we settled for mitigated rights to abortion and contraception that are constantly under attack, and a deeply misogynist culture that shames us if we're not sexually attractive, dismisses us if we are, and blames us if we are raped or assaulted, as one in five of us will be in our lifetime." Read the rest here.