* I love the work that Matt Taibbi is doing. I wish it didn't make me so very angry. Here he is on Bank of America.
* Also from Rolling Stone (when did they get good again?), on frat culture, whistle blowing and Dartmouth.
* Weavers, spinners, women and economists should listen to this Planet Money podcast.
* Lest you think that my alma mater only churns out groovy folk who want to make the world better, I also went to school with this guy. Doheny was the student council president and, in my opinion, an asshat. Glad to know little changes.
* I'll know I've made it as a writer when...
* David Sedaris makes oral surgery sound so congenial.
* I need a dozen of these. Anyone have ties they are looking to unload?
* We need better VoTech options -- and I say this as someone who sees more than a few college students going to school for the wrong reasons.
* I kinda want to do this. That's weird, right?
* The real reason why the GOP cares about your uterus.