Light on links this week because I am under deadline pressure for about six other things. It happens. Next week may have more free time in it. Unless it doesn't.
- Two takes on Brexit: 1 and 2.
- Undercover as a private prison guard.
- How do you clean a vest made from butterflies?
- Sex, gender, genitals, and sport.
- And in a self-promoting link: have I told you lately that I'm running the NYC Marathon in November? Have I mentioned that I'm thisclose to my fundraising goal and could really use your help? No? Then let me mention it again: I'm raising money for Every Mother Counts, a non-profit dedicated to reducing maternal mortality on a global scale. Please help me support this cause.