Let me tell you about my weird run last weekend, over at Another Mother Runner....
- We have to be the helpers, not just look for them.
- Maybe lie down?
- Sometimes you just have to revisit Dogs in Elk.
- On vapor ware and coffins.
- Can you imagine?
- A niche market, so to speak. (NSFW-ish)
- George Saunders explains it all for you.
- I NEED ALL OF THESE.
- There’s no reason why a woman can’t win it.
"I could have offered a warm, gentle answer but these are not warm, gentle times. Given everything that has transpired since President Trump took office, I have no patience for disillusionment. I have no patience for the audacious luxury of choosing not to vote because of that disillusionment, as if not voting is the best choice a person could make. Not voting is, in fact, the worst choice a person could make."
-- "You're Disillusioned. That's Fine. Vote Anyway" by the great Roxane Gay at the New York Times.
I'm a little behind in getting these links out. I blame 2018.
Two pieces of me over at Another Mother Runner:
(Sorry about the blog going dark for a few days last week. There was some rogue programming wrecking havoc.)
- Sometimes, all you can do is work the program.
- Related to above.
- FWIW, I've been re-reading a lot of Heinlein.
- "There are many within us. Not just one.” I am so blessed that this core-shaking artist is my friend.
- Bodies are complicated.
- Just think of what we could do if we directed this energy elsewhere.
- "History is here to help us."
My latest post over at Another Mother Runner is live (alive, I say)! In it, I talk about my next adventure...
Over at Another Mother Runner: I finally do a thing I've long trained for. It was way hard and way cool.