My latest column is live over at Another Mother Runner: A Tale of Two Runs.
Over at Another Mother Runner: Adrienne Martini's Day Off.
- I know too much about politicians' penises.
- History you can eat!
- It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
- Japanese toilets are the best.
- Grifters, All of them are grifters.
- A fair number of work-related conversations I have are about the needs of first generation college students. Scholarships are only the first step.
- We don't deserve dogs.
- That bear is me.
- Why we can't have nice things.
- Always punch up.
- This is a genius app. I've put it on my phone, just in case a run goes really sour.
- Speaking of running: I had no idea this happened and it's just up the road.
- Saving for later.
- On costume design and the delightful Schitt's Creek.
- The fundamental mysteries of live theater.
- Rotting fruit but not really.
- I, too, keep a list of things that aren't comets.
- This is an amazing piece of writing.
- The first few paragraphs of this New Yorker piece explain money laundering really well.
- The money quote: Goop, a one-stop shop for people hell-bent on perfecting themselves, has helped sell Americans on the idea that “wellness” means buying things until you feel better.
I'm so ready to move on to fall and other thoughts over at Another Mother Runner.
So very ready, you guys.
So this happened on this day last year.
And here is what our majestic (if exceedingly doofy) beast looked like a couple of days ago:
It seems to be working out.
Before the things:
We were watching GLOW with the Elder Teen last night. There was a moment when the object pictured above was used.
"WHAT IS THAT," Elder Teen asked.
"It's a cheap camera," Scott and I explained.
I still don't think she believes us.