For my Secret Pal:
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
Much as I (and my checking account) hate to admit it, I'm a Yarn Snob.
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
Nope. One major fiber habit is enough right now, thanks.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
Nope. Well, that's not true. I'm allergic to ragweed -- but I don't know that they make yarn out of goldenrod yet, so I should be OK.
4. How long have you been knitting?
Seriously, as in like more than one item per year and with a stash and everything, about two years.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I do indeed. It's here: http://www.martinimade.com/about.html
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Citrus and outdoorsy. I'm in love with my root candles Lime Seranade.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Teeth, more like it. Sugar and Chocolate are good for you!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I have a very old house that is always in need of painting. I have a lot of painting to do.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if you want to make her a CD)
I'll listen to anything. Really. And, yes, I can play MP3s.
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?
I'm not wild about bright oranges and yellows in quantity. But that is not a hard, fast rule. Exceptions can be made. Heck, I painted the dining room UT (Texas) orange -- and looooove it.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
One two-year-old girl, who has discovered a fondness for pink; two cats, one of which is eeeeevil and one of which is pretty but dim; and one spouse, who puts up with it all.
12. What are your life dreams?
Seriously? A New York Times best seller and a cottage in Scotland. But as for more realistic life dreams, I'd like to be able to just keep on with what I'm doing. Life is pretty sweet right now, in a life sort of way. Which isn't to say there aren't days when I wish I were a supermodel or in the circus or something, but things are good, in a grander sort of way.