* The Boy and the Ballpoint Pen: Part 2, the Aftermath.
* Everything's smaller in Texas: Brad Kittel build awesome and tiny houses.
* The Diva has her first loose tooth, which is exciting enough. But now I have to figure out how the Tooth Fairy will visit. I've been trolling Etsy for themed tooth fairy gear but am on the fence. Any suggestions from those who've already sorted this out?
* Oh, joy. Dr. Dobson has a new book coming out about Parenting Girls. A quote: Most importantly, we will talk about spiritual training at home, and why moral purity must be taught in the preschool years.
* Today is Trish's birthday. Go tell her happy birthday! (And, um, T, you're on the extended gift plan. You might get it before next year. I have all of the pieces, tho, and just need to find the time to assemble them into something useful.)