* Moleskine art, which is amazing.
* My generation: Steadfast and earnest. Sounds about right. Perhaps also with a soupcon of bitterness.
* The Farmers Diner might have to be my next road trip. It also dawns on me that it might be on the way next time we head to Maine. Hrm.
* Real Life Bones. What I love is the detail about the remains being stored with the Christmas ornaments.
* All of the world's knowledge collected on 3x5 cards.
* Scott Miller has an old song (which I can't seem to find online, sadly) with the line about Pee-wee football that goes like "his helmet fit down on his head like a bucket on a pea." That line just jumped into my head this weekend when we had our first grilling of the season. Can't think of why...
EXTREME close up: