* How to run a revolution. Genius. No, really. No snark implied or intended.
* The Pie Goddess made tiny pies! And they are good.
(Grape tomato provided for scale. (They were also much prettier (and tastier) in person.))
* To Whom It May Concern: I want Adam Gopnik's job.
* Amy Butler now has gift wrap. This is very bad; and by "bad" I mean "bad for my bank account."
* Another bodiless foot, this one found on the Washington State shore.
* Until I can be knocked unconscious and shipped, this strikes me as the most civilized way to travel. Shame it's $10,000 for a first class seat.