* Do not eat the cuteness.
* I never realize how much I miss migas until someone who loves them as much as I do brings them up. Then I feel an actual, physical ache. And I agree. Trudy's are the best. (Although the recipe that she links to, while I'm sure it would make a lovely breakfast, isn't migas. ( I did just discover that a restaurant in the Bing has migas on the menu and a Texas connection. Maybe they are the answer? Road trip, anyone?)
* Jim Macdonald makes the vaccine debate as clear as humanly possible. And, yet, I have no doubts that this will do exactly zero to convince those whose minds are already made up. Still, it might catch those who are on the fence.
* I missed this when it was first posted: Kim Brooks on taking SSRIs while pregnant. (And I have to again say here that taking Zoloft while carrying The Boy was one of the better decisions I've made.)
* Yet another reason to *heart* Chris Thile.
* ETA: This book will be going on my wish list presently. Once I read it, I'll save it for the Diva. (Boys might want to go watch hockey or something.)