* Further proof that Appalachia isn't conducive to robust mental health. I do wish there was a map to go with this, however. (A day after I added this, Gwenda found a version of the story with a map. Oh, internets. How I love you.)
* Why am I suddenly so taken with the idea of making yogurt? I don't even like yogurt that much. Weird.
* Mythbusters' Kari Byron is pregnant (mazel tov!) and has put together a top ten list of the unique hazards she faces in her job now that she is knocked up.
* Better Off Ted is my new favorite show -- seriously, the episode about the water fountains is pure comic gold -- and its ratings are mediocre at best. Which is just further proof that I should stop watching TV, because if I like a show it is dooooooomed.
* Knitted Peeps! How did I miss these?
* Also knitting: even though I am not a fan of super bulky yarns, I want to make a knitted quilt from Blue Sky Alpaca. The price of the kit made me choke on my coffee, however. Now researching other options.
* I'm already a big Sarah Haskins fan but she didn't beat around the bush with this one. NSFW, if your workplace doesn't approve of laughing fits and suggestive one-liners that involve alpaca. And if they don't approve of those things, why do you work there?