* Rochester, NY, is cooler than you thought, at least if you have celiac disease.
* The very idea of this musical pairing made my head implode. I'm totally going to track down that song, at the very least.
* From the Hub: The risks of pills and pregnancy.
* Get a pedicure; save the economy.
* I'm with Daniel Gross. I've never seen the point of a second home either. But, then, we already live pretty much away from it all.
* Helicopter parenting may be dying. Slack is the new trend. Because you should follow the trends when raising your children.
* "It’s always twilight, it seems, when it comes to American food."
* A mantra that isn't so much new but still worthwhile.
* Natania Barron's list of ten things she'd like to see more in fantasy fiction. Can I get an amen?
* Sometimes you find truth in a reality show. This time, it's from RuPaul, who I love more and more each year. Click here and start at about 5:15.