* Sneaky Hate Spiral. (HT Debra)
* How do you know when you have a good egg?
* "Franzenfreude." I haz it, too.
* These pictures of female tennis players are stunning.
* What parents should really be worried about.
* Another reason to love the Old 97's.
* Another reason to love Chris Thile and the Punch Brothers.
* Sarah Haskins nails everything you need to know about pregnancy and vampire/zombie plagues.
* Generally, I'm anti-wallpaper. But I'm being won over.
* I've been fascinated by the Vancouver disembodied-feet-and-shoe, um, case? phenomenon? I'm lacking an adequate noun here. Rachel Maddow does a great job illustrating what we know so far.
* Hitch on the Glenn Beck rally: The clue, surely, is furnished by the remainder of the speeches, which deny racial feeling so monotonously and vehemently as to draw attention.