* Product not selling as well? Simply change its name!
* My next tattoo. (No. Not really. But still.)
* I ought not be as amused by this as I am.
* I would like to go to Cupcake Camp, please.
* Weep for the privileged class!
* Another winner from Hyperbole and a Half.
* What it's like to live with our cat Barney.
* I wish I had the patience and skill to make gyoza, for they are one of my favorite foods in the universe. Sadly, I have neither patience or skill or, sadly, a good place to buy gyoza nearby.
* On "proofiness."
* From my Dad: How to spot quantum quackery.
* How did I not know that Karen Joy Fowler has a new short story collection out? I worry about my ability to pay attention. Also, The Pelican Bar, included in this collection, is an amazing, harrowing story that is so good I can't bring myself to read it again. And if that makes sense to you, you've already read it.
* I need another craft project about as much as I need to have steel sock needles jammed into my eyes and yet I find myself looking at Tolovana and Fjord Ponies and muttering "my precccccioussssss." I might have a problem.