many things make a post
August 09, 2011
* Dunno if I'll ever make these muffins but they sure are fun to read about.
* College journalists kick it old school. I'm old enough that I remember the ancient guys down in the press room showing off their hot type scars.
* I have a friend in mourning. While this helps, it still doesn't help-help.
* For all of your scientific glassware needs.
* Defining "Greenfieldism."
* Yum, I say. Then yum again. (HT Terri Windling.)
* It's funny because it's true.
* Edited to add, because I hit post prematurely: turns out parenting style needs to be matched with the kid's personality. (ht nerak.)
LOL on the McSweeney's bit. They are geniuses
Posted by: Anna | August 09, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Posted by: Adrienne | August 09, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Agree with Anna. McSweeney's hits it out of the park again!
Posted by: anj | August 09, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Love the Greenfieldisms.
Posted by: kmkat | August 17, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Thank you for the glassware link. In my ultimate geek-dom, I cannot tell you how many times I've looked at gizmos in the lab and thought of appropriate home usages. Now maybe I'll get that chance (with something that doesn't have a questionable hygiene history)!
Posted by: Melissa | August 20, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Thank you for the link about Slate Magazine's articles and survey about grieving. Very timely.
Posted by: Debra | August 23, 2011 at 06:07 AM