* Those invovled in higher ed. (or have kids who might go to college) should listen to this Freakonomics podcast.
* Should I not give him hot peppers?
* This is hauntingly familiar.
* Strange answers to the psychopath test, with Scientologists.
* Mo Farah running away from things.
* This American Life's tribute to David Rakoff makes my heart hurt, both from the laughing and the sad.
* Neither the husband nor I are big Michael IanBlack fans but the last part of his act on John Oliver's Stand Up show had us both in hysterics. This link isn't to that part - I suspect you have to watch the full episode - but is still amusing.
* This matches my experience perfectly.
* In case you've wondered what happened to Hyperbole and a Half's Allie. The news is conditionally good.