many things make a post
December 03, 2013
* Clearly, my shoe choices are the real problem.
* I am smart enough to be a U.S. Citizen - but only barely. (All of the aolder white male Supreme Court guys tripped me up. They all look the same to me.)
* You can just rock me to sleep.
* AAAIEEEE! And with little Wellies!
* Would that I were this good.
* Not the most original list but #11 made me laugh.
* The phrase "cutting off one's nose to spite one's face" could not be more apt.
Thanks for these Tuesday delights! I could not get the NYTimes link. Could you let me know the title of the article? I'll find it some way. Thanks.
Posted by: Cynthia | December 03, 2013 at 11:08 AM
"The South's New Lost Cause" by Timothy Egan.
Posted by: Adrienne | December 03, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I got all the actual questions right on the quiz, but lost a ton of point for not serving on tons of town committees.
Posted by: Ruth | December 03, 2013 at 03:00 PM
Dog pic #4 is especially true in my world.
Posted by: PL | December 04, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I mixed up the 3 oldest white guy supreme court justices too. Just another reason we need diversity.
Posted by: Jen Anderson | December 05, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Citizen with distinction, thankyouverymuch.
Loved the "It's not about the dress." I want that as a sampler for Em's room.
Posted by: Heidi | December 05, 2013 at 02:05 PM