* Anyone who has interacted with graphic designers has wondered about this.
* Thanks to the summer I spent working in my college's library, I know how to do this -- and did it for hours at a time. I also know how to repair library books, which, like calculus, has never come up in my adult life.
* True costs.
* (Mostly) wonderful advice for newbie runners.
* I miss Vonnegut so much.
* The South will never rise again.
* AIEEEE! Take my money.
* I just ... sigh.
* Even Churchill thought that orange kitties are the best kitties.
* If WWI were a bar fight.