I had to make a quickie run down to Toms River, NJ, and back (more on that later) and lost track of the day. So a day late:
* Learning Lear, in which John Lithgow write about learning Lear.
* Hey! I went to college with this guy!
* Eat like a serf?
* Yes. Yes you were wrong to blame her.
* Do you know what it means?
* Our 20th (!) wedding anniversary is today. If I'd planned better, I would have gotten these.
* Mike has been posting some Civil War ephemera he found. The last in the series is here.