* I kind of wish my university was sending out this story rather than the "ebola preparedness update" I just got. Which one is more likely to help our community? (And, um, the linked story is full of assault triggers, fyi.)
* "Stop asking me dumb questions, Wendi."
* The other mother.
* Oh, babies.
* What working at Metro Pulse was like, back in the day.
* Every kid is that kid.
* Dooce. I can't even.
* De-skilling the arts. I get the writer's ambivalence. CAD, etc, is remarkable. But there is something about knowing how to cut straight and drive nails.
* Free-range with no regrets.
* Michael Lewis on Billionaires.