* If you like Up With Figs (and who doesn't?), Lisa has a new book out. A squirrel is involved.
* For the Type Nerds, a group I happily belong to.
* Further proof that runners are all one bubble out of plumb, bless 'em.
* Related: how to make the time to run, like you keep insisting you are going to do.
* Every single high school student should be given one of these.
* Sarah Hepola on Louis C.K. (only it's not really about Louis C.K. (note: Sarah and I casually knew each other back in the day.))
* Tickle was my first deodorant. Because old.
* I'm shocked. Shocked. (Note: not shocked.)
* The economics of dog breeds.
* I want to go there.
* We don't know what we don't know: potato edition.
* YOU MAY NOT INSULT MY SUE!