* We're not already regulating this?
* It's really the last paragraph that tied it all together for me. Still, food for thought. No pun intended.
* Theater Producer (and SUNY Oneonta grad) Hal Luftig on the importance of communication and connection when it comes to any pursuit, on the stage or off of it. Also: his idea about coupon books for designers is genius. (Also: he was just nominated for a TONY!)
* In my next life, I want to be an archivist.
* Proof that it is possible for mosquitos to love me more than anyone else I'm near.