I'm back from an a-maze-ing trip to Italy. Re-entry has been rough but we will all fuel the process with wonderful memories, a few of which will be shared once I recall which way up is. Until then:
- What People Expect Women to Look Like.
- Read this when you are stuck.
- I was so fortunate to learn about the Culture of Generosity when I was in the theater community in Austin in the 1990s. Here's why.
- What $805 a night gets you.
- On scavengers and Chelsea. Related.
- XKCD uses data to explain global warming and the result is delightful (and terrifying). Related.