- My favorite last line didn't make the list but these are still some pretty good ones.
- Why has it taken us so long to study this? (I know the answer but still)
- In case you need it.
- I'm sure this is fine.
- We are living in the future.
- As one who works on a college campus, I am unsurprised by this.
- More on that Esquire story about Bryan Singer.
- This is the future, people. And the past.
- My new favorite artist.
Let the bon temps roulez... or something, over at Another Mother Runner.
“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.”
— Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
The latest Dry Martini column is live over at Another Mother Runner. This time, I talk about fear and indoor tracks.
- The rescue dogs of vegetation.
- I don't appreciate modern underpant elastic enough.
- They aren't your servers.
- I giggled, especially #7.
- I directed this show in college. I suspect this version will be a lot better.
- I thought my kids were the only ones who did this.
- He deserves all the honors. (Robert really is one of the best in the business, both as a writer and as a human. On a personal level, I never would have become a writer or been a halfway decent one without his patient encouragement. And there are dozens and dozens like me.)