- This is infuriating. The first time I was prescribed an antidepressant, I was told to just quit taking it if it wasn't working out. Which was awful in all of the ways described in this story -- and I was told it couldn't be happening. In-fur-i-a-ting.
- If only I had the metabolism of a husky.
- In keeping with my Iditarod obsession. (I'm rooting for Aily Zirkle, btw. If you haven't seen her episode of Losers on Netflix, you should.)
- It's the most wonderful time of the year (a little late).
- A senstive-but-honest take on a question running is wrestling with.
- Speaking of track and field.
The comments to this entry are closed.