Over at Another Mother Runner, some thoughts about body image, weight, and running. Plus some random musing about carbs.
- I think something like this needs to happen in Oneonta.
- Did you know there's a company that rents rubber ducks for charity rubber duck races? Now you do.
- I don't want anyone to complain that U.S. elections are too cumbersome.
- Misty Copeland's comments are great and all but these pictures are divine.
- Knoxville seems a lot classier now that I've been away for 15 years.
Afterward, it will be easier for people to see the Ivanka that Ivanka wants to be seen. “Look, this crowd is not off reading Rosa Luxemburg at two in the morning,” says Rich Farley, a New York lawyer and the author of Wall Street Wars. “They invited Roy Cohn back with open arms.” Farley is sure: “The only unpardonable sin in New York society is poverty.”
Over at Another Mother Runner, I talk about the strangest thing I've seen on a run lately.
- Missing the point.
- The Communist Antipasto.
- The photos, you guys!
- We forget how far we've come.
- Relevant to the above.
- One free trick. Mine is a facility with language. If I could partner up with a Plot Genius, we would be unstoppable.
- Our culture really doesn't like new mothers.
- This is an amazing piece of writing.