Some shameless promo -- I had a thing happen during a run that had never happened before. I wrote about it over at Another Mother Runner.
- This is me.
- Related. (FYI: this piece also name checks my favorite historic nun.)
- The best satire is almost indistinguishable from reality.
- How I travel.
- This piece is as beautiful as everyone has said it is.
- I remember running into Watergate Salad all the time as a kid during the 1970s. I wasn't a fan. I, too, wondered where it came from and where it went. Now I know.
- Ellen Raskin remains one of my favorite writers.