A bit of shameless self-promo, first. This week, I was the cohost on the Another Mother Runner podcast. We talked about the idea/quest of running a race in all 50 states. In the intro, tho, I gave Sarah the low-down on how my daughter hit our house with my new (to me) car last week. It's been ... fun? The pod is here.
- Our hills create champions.
- Empathy binge.
- This guy reminds me so much of our departed Mooch, who was also a spicy a-hole.
- Is this melancholy or is this peace?
- It's harder to be kind than clever.
- You're not going to believe this.
- Does it make you happy?
- Another entry in the "people are really interesting" file.
- I wish I were a student again.