- Shipwreck, scandal, and homesickness.
- For my money, the crew in Spotlight comes the closest.
- "... and Amazon Prime."
- For the record, the publisher of my forthcoming book also publishes some writers (like Bill O'Reilly) whose work makes me itch. However, those titles make titles like mine possible. It's a weird business.
- They key quote: "...we're actually paying more to store our stuff than we are to store ourselves."
- On being a traitor.
- Tag yourself. I'm the cobweb one.
- I spent a not insignificant amount of time in Japan being amazed by the baked goods.
The comments to this entry are closed.