- I think I pulled something while laughing.
- Every town should do this.
- Thank you, Captain Obvious.
- This is a very good speech.
- Being poor is a full-time job.
- If nothing else, we are getting better at talking about post-partum depression.
- If nothing else, a reminder that pregnancy was the most likely killer of women for centuries.
- I will miss The Good Place.
- It works if you embrace it.
- We were not worthy.
(Click on the photo to order from the retailer of your choice.)
Given that we are currently #SaferAtHome, I've been making the podcast rounds. Give a listen to Zestful Aging, where we talked about just doing it, Mama Bear Dares, where we talked about the importance of local government, and/or The Upstate Regular, where I talk about our county's COVID-19 Challenges.
NEW: I did an online reading for the Princeton Public Library and talked a little bit about what local government is facing right now. If you've wondered what I look like at a reading, give it a gander.
NEW NEW: The Hillary Clinton story continues...
At the end of most years, I do a sermon at the Unitarian Universalist Society of Oneonta. This year was one of those years. It sounded like this.