- I think I pulled something while laughing.
- Every town should do this.
- Thank you, Captain Obvious.
- This is a very good speech.
- Being poor is a full-time job.
- If nothing else, we are getting better at talking about post-partum depression.
- If nothing else, a reminder that pregnancy was the most likely killer of women for centuries.
- I will miss The Good Place.
- It works if you embrace it.
- We were not worthy.
(Click on the photo to order from the retailer of your choice.)
And if those sources didn't tell you enough, how about this review from the New York Times (!) or this tweet from Secretary Clinton:
At the end of most years, I do a sermon at the Unitarian Universalist Society of Oneonta. This year was one of those years. It sounded like this.