- I could not love this more.
- The hero we need.
- Two running stories in the NYT: all the tears and all the grit.
- I resemble this.
- This is also a problem in rural New York.
- There has to be a better system.
- "Sleek" is not what you are looking for.
- It hurts because it's true.
- It's almost that time, y'all!
"... I think that hope is a moral obligation and I've been saying that for a long time now. I don't think that hope is just a feeling state. I think that hope is a choice you make. It's not a choice to deny reality, but it's a choice to use your intelligence to examine the world in front of you and the obstacles to progress and to try to identify places from whence progress can reasonably be anticipated and to try to put your efforts into making those -- I mean that, to me, is what hope is, it's an activity. Just as I think despair is, I think that both take effort. And I remain optimistic, I think that is still work to do."