many things make a post
April 30, 2020
- The pandemic is exposing all of our society's fault lines. One of the biggest is how frequently we overlook domestic violence -- and how much worse it will get while we are locked inside.
- Rest assured, the rattlesnake round-up continued as planned.
- Worst. Marathon. Ever.
- I have always wondered this -- and how people can be hungry at all after intense work-outs.
- The instrument I will play in my head every time I hear any Train song.
- HOW HAVE WE NOT ALREADY DONE THIS?
- This review was just fun to read.
- Am I laughing? Crying? Does it matter?
I read that "Blitzed" review in the NYT on Friday and promptly added the book to my "want to read" list. And thank you for the link to the Kim Cross essay. It was priceless!
Posted by: kmkat | May 03, 2020 at 04:20 PM