- I had the honor to see a couple of these pins in person. These women endured so much for something we take for granted.
- An answer to a question I didn't know I had.
- This diorama scared the bejeezus out of me every time I visited the museum as a kid. Maybe I was just picking up on the bad vibes?
- How gender (and race) shape our politics (and everything).
- I had the honor of logging my miles with a team of BAMRs.
- A friend from Knoxville sent this link to a short doc about Kentucky state legislator Attica Scott, who is leading a fight to pass a bill decriminalizing natural hair. Attica and I both wrote for the same newspaper back in the day (but never met each other in person) and it is so great to see what she's doing now.
- When the minimum wage doesn't ever change, this is exactly what will happen. Don't even say these people should pick themselves up by their bootstraps. They don't even have boots.
The comments to this entry are closed.