- Beware the lion-riding vulva.
- We need more honest menus.
- Why on earth would you think tech bros are up to this task?
- Here for the fashion.
- This is a lovely little story.
- I felt this exact same way after my first dose of the Moderna vaccine. Even though I know I am not responsible for the dysfunctional vaccine distribution system, I still felt guilty when I benefited from it.
- I have a bunch of female friends like these.
- If you read nothing else this week, read this story about America and fat people.
Over at the Another Mother Runner site, I expressed some thoughts about Women's History Month.
I've been playing with a newsletter, just for fun. It's nice to do something a little different every now and again, you know?
The first one is here -- and you should be able to view it by clicking that link. It's totally free, by the way. I know. I'm a giver.
Spring is coming, y'all. We're almost there.