First, a shameless promo: Some runs inspire hate, over at Another Mother Runner.
- This isn’t wrong. Related: I am so glad I’m old enough to not have to have dealt with the Elf on a Shelf nonsense. If you enjoy it, great! But, man, some of this holiday stuff is soooooo much work.
- Road trip! Also: Road trip!
- It really is a versatile fiber.
- Shop wisely.
- A college friend had a dog like this (may he rest in peace). Super smart. Such an asshole.
- Unnerving fun with photoshop.
- News you can use.
- One of the more dangerous things a woman can do.
- Just in case.
- Things we'd like to know.
A small shameless promo: my review of NPR's Peter Sagal's Incomplete Book of Running is over at Another Mother Runner. TL:DR verison -- it's pretty good.
- What would you add?
- I spent a lot of quality time with Robbie Rotten when the kids were small. Vale.
- I am obsessed with the Fogo Island Inn. Now that I've discovered their race weekend, I may have to start saving my pennies (and hundreds and thousands because yeesh).
- This is my shocked face.
- About. Time.
- If you do nothing else, make sure you are registered to vote.
- Buy a t-shirt; save a park?