My latest column is live over at Another Mother Runner: A Tale of Two Runs.
Over at Another Mother Runner: Adrienne Martini's Day Off.
I'm so ready to move on to fall and other thoughts over at Another Mother Runner.
So very ready, you guys.
- From the desk of Emma Lazarus
- It's okay that it is hard.
- Nice melons.
- This has made the rounds before but it gets more meaningful for me each time I read it.
- You should be listening to Conspiracyland.
- Sounds like a great place for a summer home.
- If any of you find yourself in Cooperstown, give me a call. I'm only a few minutes away...
- I want to go here.
- Laura Lippman is my new hero.
- How are your levels of rage? Could you stand a little more?
And in shameless self-promotion: all about a sweaty, celebratory 5K in Seneca Falls over at another mother runner.
- The Washington Post understands me.
- All of these are true.
- You'd be shocked what you can find in college yearbooks (and I say this as someone who spends a lot of time looking through them).
- Bang Bang Girl Gang.
- This is a huge problem in Otsego County, too, and there are no great solutions.
- Next time I'm in Japan (and there will be a next time), I plan to collect as many of these as possible.
- Megan Rapinoe can tell you where to put your "yes, buts."
- My expectations for pants/trousers is the same.
And some shameless promo: a word or two about the summer and running and giant roosters over at Another Mother Runner.
Over at Another Mother Runner, I put in some meaningful miles and, as anticipated, grouse about the weather.
I know. Long time, no update. I've been out of the country and wrote a little about my adventure for Another Mother Runner.
Over at Another Mother Runner, I talk about the strangest thing I've seen on a run lately.
Let the bon temps roulez... or something, over at Another Mother Runner.
The latest Dry Martini column is live over at Another Mother Runner. This time, I talk about fear and indoor tracks.